A sunroom is often an appreciated expansion to your beautiful home that is ideal for your everyday life. Regardless of whether you have a sunroom or you are considering having one; here are 6 essential elements for the perfect sunroom:
- Simplicity: Don’t over accessorize or overthink your sunroom. A simple and pretty scheme is all that you need. It’s also meant to be a space for relaxation and fun, so ensure you keep your sunroom simple.
- Comfortable Seating: The best sunroom is mostly like a second living room for relaxation so it should always be treated as such. Popular materials for your furniture includes rattan, wicker, and other natural materials. Thanks to the vast varieties of outdoor and indoor textiles, you can choose any seat that suits your need or space, which includes upholstered pieces complete with a plush pillow. Also, ensure to include electrical channels to support table lamps and floors that will match your seating.
- A Beautiful Setup for Entertaining: If by chance you have a special event or a large dinner on the calendar, consider your sunroom a perfect place to hold your festive meal. Lighting, ample table space, proximity to the kitchen, air circulation, will make your event an unforgettable event.
- Beautiful Decoration: Sunroom gives you an excellent opportunity to show anything you might not have room for or anything you might want to display, but more formally in your room. As long as your room windows are sealed properly, there is no negative reason for you to think about from nicely decorating your sunroom with your best accessories. Go as whimsical or elegant as you please.
- Multiple Purpose: If your sunroom is large enough, consider setting up a dining table to add to the design. This is also useful if you have no dining room or you are short on outdoor space. Not only will it offer more room to entertain family and friends, but it will also give you excuses to hang out more in there.
- Make it Private: Floor to ceiling windows are perfect, but most times you might need some privacy. Shades or curtains are a must-have accessory. Not only will you keep your lounge from overheating, but it will also keep peeping eyes away.
Also remember a perfect sunroom does not need to be too welcoming, comfortable. Ensure to keep it simple and also don’t over accessorize or overthink it.